Saturday, October 13, 2007

Played a little poker in Dallas, and got a live tourny tonight.

Hey there.

So 2 out of the last 5 weeks I have been down in Dallas, and so not a lot of time for online poker (Can not connect from there...damn American laws). Anyhow, but I did get some live action in there with some sitngos. Now there were a lot of beginners, but in the first time I lost quick on a bad, booze fueled bluff on my part. Second game though I challenged myself that I should win, as there was only one guy who even sort of knew anything beyond basic beer poker, and he was on my left. So I always played him aggressive, and it turned out to be a long cake walk. Even when most of my chips got sucked out I thought I would still win..and managed too.

Tonight off to Kesh's home tourny, and I think that it will be a little stiffer competition. I hope to make top 3, and if I do, play for the win like a mad man.

And so today to get ready for that tourny I played a 10 dollar sitngo just to prime the pumps. It was soo funny because after one guy was out, and most people had around 1000 or so, I had 3200. Played a little too lose in the middle, but caught it, focused my aggression and won. So I night little confidence builder. Will promise to post the horrid suck outs later.

No comments: