Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So no game tonight at HU's

Lack of sausage at the sausage fest, so I am going to try my hand at FT. So far already down $11 on on table of a buy in of $100 and think I am still playing too soft. We shall see what the rest of the night brings.

So I am on this drug called Remicade that is supposed to help with my "fistulating crohns disease". I wont explain, look it up.

Interesting drug. You can only take it via IV, so I had my first "infusion" last week. Then I go in 2 week, then in 4 weeks, then every 8 weeks after that. There are supposed to be some side effects. The first time the only think I noticed was a "rushing" feeling in my head all night and a little bit of a headache the night after. And MAYBE some joint or muscle pain as the week went on. Will be interested to see how I feel after the next one. It is next Wednesday (the 7th?) at 1.
It takes like 4 hours to take anyhow.....

On the plus side it costs like $4300 an infusion, insurance pays, but i get the Airmiles, so that is nice. Will have a lot of Airmiles within the next year or so. LOL

Not much happening on the poker side right now. Just folding a lot. The AK hand that I lost money on bugs me. I think I am slow playing.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3262495

Not that anyone will look at this as no one reads this....lol..

No comments: