Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So all ready to go.

Well it took a while but I finally am all ready to go. What do I mean by that? Well I mean in order to be serious I thought I had to get a few things done.

1) Get an ok understanding of Poker Tracker and get it going.
2) Get Rake Back at a site where I am going to play (A must)
3) Get all my money on the same site...no fractured bankroll

And it is all done. Felter paid back an old stake that I am sooo impressed he managed to do. He took .10 and ran it up to over $400. Wow...wish I could do that!!

And lately I have been playing ok. Going over hands it seems that most of my losses are bad attempts at bluffs or moves. When I play straight up poker...I seem to win. So lets try that.

Now that I have over $1100 hundred dollars someone asked me when I would step up (I am playing .50 NL). But what I have decided that I will need 15x BB. So before I go up to $1 NL I am waiting untill I have $1500 dollars.

Lets give it a try!!

No comments: