Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This guy was fun to play with...


There was a guy at a .50NL short handed table who was treating the bets like they were pennies. But he was catching. As you can see here he ran himself up to 600 dollars. Felter was steamin a little and called and said I had to come and sit at this table.
So I did and WOW did this guy like to bet. For a while we have 117 average pot. LMAO. That was nuts. Anyhow, so speaking of nuts that was all I played, and was as high as quadroupled up, and ended up tripled up as it was getting late and I was happy to bank that. Should have left earlier but I do have a bonus I need to finish this week. Anyhow, against a guy like that who you would not see that often, I guess that is what you do. He was over 90 percent hands played with 120 hands in poker tracker and was not slowing down. His opening bet was anywhere from 10-30 dollars to 100-600 dollars. Problem was...he would not loose. 3-5 against KK would turn into a straight. 4-9 would 2 pair someone. J 4 would hit JJ on the flop. It was funny to watch. Anyways, finished up 200 tonight playing bingo and it was ok.

No comments: