Monday, June 25, 2007

Getting better...but only through discipline.

Just really working on 2 things. On about a 180 heater due to:

a) Making more value type bets when I think I am ahead, instead of checking marginal wins down, to get more profit per win.
b) Believing when I am beat and stopping to make dumb ass calls.

I really think with this focus things could stay better...but watch the big bad run that I know is coming crush my confidence. I do really believe though that what I read about Chris Ferguson and his only changing the size of his opening bets due to position, but otherwise keeping them the same regardless of cards has really increased my profit and forced me to play more aggressive with those hands that I would normally limp with. I mean hey, if it is good enough to play...then play. That has been the hardest part so far.

No comments: