Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Actually making the change right now

I was thinking. What is the point to having my bank roll (a good chunk of it) sitting at a sight like Hollywood Poker that had so few things going for it. Mainly the lack of player and the inability to have player to player transfers were the 2 biggest ones. So I just went and sucked the last of my money out of there and I am going to move it to Full Tilt where the other part of my bank roll is.

This will be much better when it comes to wanting to move money back and forth to Poker stars and I can just use other players to move the money.

I also feel this is my last "push" to try and prove to myself that I can actually play this game. I am not even sure anymore if I can or not, but I figure it is time to find out. I know the fundamentals but I think there are soo many other players out there that do as well that I must admit I have little or no edge to them. Especially when I look at other players who are doing well and the plays they make that I am just no where near there yet. But I am going to try.

So later I will update and restart the bank roll tracker at the bottom of the page so that I can really make a run. I guess I should also go after Felter at some point to get the 250 that is midding from there that I leant him. Does not look like that is ever going to come back from poker anyhow.

So here comes the fresh start. I hope to be able to grind out a profit at the full ring .25 cent games for a while and gradually work my way back up to the .50-$1 games that were profitable for me. And I figure the best place to do that is where there are a lot of player. When I can not even find 3 full tables at Hollywood I gotta start asking myself really who am I playing against. And how many of them might be fish.

So here goes.......

No comments: