Thursday, December 20, 2007

So I got the money moved

So there we go. As of tonight I have all my active money at Full Tilt. (Well, almost). I have $797.50 there, and $280 in Big Felter. But lets just say that honestly I am not too sure of when I might get that back...so I am leaving it out of the bank roll right now (I mean I could not play with it, so I guess I should not count it).

So there we go. I am all ready to start. I played around last night and was able to double up one table quite quickly. But I did figure out another hole in my game. When I am ready to shut things down for the night I have to be quicker in closing the tables. I say that because I suddenly turn into an action/bluff junkie as I try to squeeze out the last of the money from the tables. I must have given back almost 60 percent of my winnings last night in the last 5 minutes, and I know I have done that before. It is one thing to take a bad beat as things are winding down, it is another to just give it away.

No comments: