Sunday, December 16, 2007

Well that sucked

Wow. Just finishing up here but did I ever play some impotent poker, especially in the cash games. In the sit-goes did not do well either, but that at least had some bad luck (Lost a couple of kicker races).

What pisses me off though is that way I was playing in the cash games, especially when I wanted to go in patient. What i was doing was playing the second tier of hands (ok) but playing them BAD. I am talking about suited connectors and the K-10s of the world. I was limping late a couple of times, and that let junk hit paired boards and take hands away from me.

In addition I think all my continuation bets were called when I did not have position, so I think there is something there.

Anyhow, so finished this down something close to a full buyin over the 2 tables, but 11 dollars in sitngos. So not a great night. Also am thinking that there we soo few players on that it may be time to move on to another site with more fish. If I get anywhere near $400 I am going to do the big move.

Later

No comments: