Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm back

Wow. I am back from a semi-unplanned retirement. Here is what happened. Went to Cuba, came back...Neteller kicked out Canada Players. Took out my money. Put some back in...had an account issue with Ongame where-as I was unable to re-deposit much money at once. Created a new account. (Grinding Up). Got sick. Hosptial. Surgery. 2 weeks of long recovery. And here. I am back. Today. Starting my career again.

So what do I have. Well in that time I won $22 tourny online with the Peg City hustling guys. Fun tourny with a TON OF CHOPS on my part. Should I have won?? Prob not. Did I?? Yep??

And of course I got to take Fetler Out. Always feels good there.

My bank roll will be a little lower. About $1600 or so I would think as I had to spend some of the money while off sick.

But anyways. Lets got back to the game so I can find all my soul baring flaws and point them out here.

Thank and it is hard to type with the body racked from coming off of all the damn pain killers.. (lol)


See ya at the felt!!

No comments: