Thursday, May 17, 2007

Win some and lose some...

Well overall I have to say that not looking at results I am REALLY happy with my poker right now. I say that because I can honestly say I am not sure when the last time that I got my money in bad was. A slight favorite at worst and like a ton of 82-18s. Online cash though... I am losing too many of them.

Oh well, we all run bad. I just have to have the discipline to RIDE it out and step down in limits. And I have. I hope that things improve.

Live things are going ok as well. Went down to the Barca Club for the first time since they brought the tournies back, and finished 4th out of 49. Cash was top 6 (7 after some weird deal) and so not bad. Actually very happy with the play considering I did not really get a lot of live hands. A lot of very directed post flop aggression on my part gave me the chips to get me to the final table.

So all in all I am happy, and just gotta be willing (and financed) to ride out the bad runs. But that is poker. (I hope!!)

1 comment: