Monday, May 21, 2007

Tale of 2 worlds right now...

Wow. Seems like I am living in Bizzaro world. The reason I say that is that right now my Live game has been VERY good, and my online game has been very bad (unlucky?). I dont know. All I know is that I can not win a cent online right now, but in person I can not lose.

Followed my tourny 4th at Barca with a nice cash session at Barca. Ok, after 4 hours there I left like 60 down. 1 - That is a huge improvement (lol) and 2, I was able to trust my reads, and get away from some VERY dangerous hands against what turned out to be monster hands like 3 times. So very happy.

And then today I went to my first WPL game in a while. Was card dead early, but did not donk off too many chips. Then caught a few cards, ramped up the aggression, got heads up against Jeff (whose game I respect every time I see him, and who also went card dead at the wrong time) and won. So still feeling pretty good about my life game. Not looking at cards till my play, and really watching for any semblance of tells, and trusting my reads.

So just gotta fix the live game. I am bearing the downward swing OK, but I do feel I am much better than I am getting right now. Damn Skalansky dollars do not pay the bills.

No comments: