Tuesday, January 9, 2007

...and I am back in the saddle. Took me 24 hours.

So I got it all back and more in almost exactly 24 hours. Through some patience and a couple of tough, and one lucky call. Actually got it back and a little more. While tying this though I did learn that KKK beats JJJ, even if the K only comes on the river. Bah.

Pretty happy with the recovery. I just really tried to make it back no hour by hour, or even hand by hand, but decision by decision. Really not trying to get caught up in any flow but looking at each decision and deciding if what I was doing was the best thing. It really worked. Did not get distracted and although a couple of times there were some coin-flip type situations I was never really at risk for any serious amount of money where I was an underdog when the cards were turned over.

Really have to work on avoiding any of the situations of where I would call something just becuase I was up huge and could "afford" it. Quite simply that is retarded as you can NEVER afford to make stupid decisions. That is when you need to stop playing.

No comments: