Monday, January 8, 2007

Tilt Sucks. About $200 worth of suckage.

Ok, so I am pissed at myself. Sitting here beside Felter as I write this all calm, but internally just MAD AS HELL at myself. And here is why.

There was a player at one table just being hyper aggresive. And that I am fine with as I have patience for that. Wait and strike. So I did. Finally had AK on the button. Called the dollar. He is on Big Blind. He makes it 11, so I make it 20. He calls.

Now here is where I made my mistakes...

Flop is QQ something. I am sure he missed. He makes it 10...I push. (Now no need to tell me why this is wrong, I know why). I needed to hit before that. Anyhow. So I did...and he waited till the very end and called. Pocket nines and with only 2 more cards to come I did not hit. So I lost my 100. But I am sure I proved that you can not just push me around :)

Now that was bad, but this is worse.

Very next hand, but at another table. I get pocket QQ's. Someone makes it 4 dollars, and I call. (I was too tilty to even be thinking straight and re-raise to get some more info). Flop is undercards, and without that info I end up all in after a couple of raises. Of course he had the aces, and on any other hand i would have been smart enough to find that out before all my money was in. I mean I made that fold last night.

So I just essentially gave back 200 or 10 percent of my bank roll just because I am not that good and can get tilty. Now I am not saying I should not have not lost any, but I should have


ok...as as I am typing this, the stupid laptop had locked up when I had Kings to the river and lost another 25-35 there. My new challenge is just to make up for this bone headed play today.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: