Friday, January 26, 2007

Cracked 2500!!

Bank roll that is. Just happy as I am viewing that has half way to my stated goal of getting to 3000 by April. Now I know anything can happen, but I do feel that we the progression of my game that is certainly within reach. I can certainly see where Poker Tracker is helping to stop me from pissing away 30-70 dollars away each session on Marginal calls, when I have no business in being in those hands.

And long term seeing a flop with non-monster pocket pairs is paying off. 3 of my 5 most profitable hands sinse starting this blog are JJ, 77 and 88 in that order. 500 dollars right there.

What I do need to work on are suited connectors. I need to work on that piece of my game. I believe IF I am ever going to make those profitable I need more positional preflop aggression.

Anyhow, off to bed.

No comments: